Commodore Parts and Accessories
Frank Linhares
2020-10-30 12:05:06 UTC
I have decided to dip my feet into the world of Commodore parts.

I have an online shop selling accessories for Commodore's 8-bit machines.
Things like Diagnostic Harnesses and WiFi modems (as well as a few other
items).

We hope to expand to the 16bit line of Amiga machines soon. We are currently
testing our various Amiga addons.

If you are interested, take a look. https://retrorewind.ca

Silver Dream !
Nicely done storefront. Good luck!
Frank Linhares
2020-10-31 05:00:18 UTC
SD> > If you are interested, take a look. https://retrorewind.ca
SD>
SD> Nicely done storefront. Good luck!

Thanks. It is a niche market but one with die hard fans. Sales have been
picking up which is nice.

Silver Dream !
2020-11-01 00:06:48 UTC
Post by Frank Linhares
SD> > If you are interested, take a look. https://retrorewind.ca
SD>
SD> Nicely done storefront. Good luck!
Thanks. It is a niche market but one with die hard fans.
Definitely. Having some products of my own in the wild I can say "been
there, seen that". And - BTW - I meet one of them pretty often, during
shaving :-)
Post by Frank Linhares
Sales have been picking up which is nice.
I think the shopping season is still ahead of us but even now for
example our second batch of BeamRacer is going out nicely too.