D64 disk images
Gary McCulloch
2020-01-11 18:48:25 UTC
I just installed about 3 gigs of .d64 images for the Commodore 64. If
there are any that you would like in the RAW form for direct downloading to
disk, let me know, I can take the .prg file from the disk and off it that way
also.

-Spitfire Inc presents 2 Unique Systems...

Reign of Fire II BBS
C-Net DS-2 BETA System - rof.cnet64.com:6400
Reign of Fire BBS
C-Net Amiga Pro BETA System - rofbbs.cnetbbs.net:2300 - 931-494-9100
* C-Net/5
Gary McCulloch
2020-01-11 18:50:24 UTC
On Sun 12-Jan-2020 7:48a, Gary McCulloch wrote:
GM> I just installed about 3 gigs of .d64 images for the Commodore 64.
GM> If there are any that you would like in the RAW form for direct
GM> downloading to disk, let me know, I can take the .prg file from the disk
GM> and offer it that way also.
GM> C-Net DS-2 BETA System - rof.cnet64.com:6400
GM> Reign of Fire BBS
GM> C-Net Amiga Pro BETA System - rofbbs.cnetbbs.net:2300 - 931-494-9100

Should of mentioned this is housed on the C-Net Amiga BBS. More space
there and it offers multiple logins.

* C-Net/5
Andreas Kohlbach
2020-01-12 18:26:31 UTC
Post by Gary McCulloch
I just installed about 3 gigs of .d64 images for the Commodore 64. If
there are any that you would like in the RAW form for direct downloading to
disk, let me know, I can take the .prg file from the disk and off it that way
also.
First I thought 3 GB sounds a lot. But checking my old archive I got many
years ago it's 5.1 GB. There are a lot "doublets", like the same program
localized to Japanese, Spanish or German. Unfortunately I cannot see
patterns for most of the files to easily get rid of them.
--
Andreas