CNET
Robert Wolfe
2018-12-15 14:53:00 UTC
-=> ***@f201.n wrote to All <=-

no> I heard that the new author is rewriting the entire code for CNET Bbs
no> for the Commodore 64. I was wondering how close he is to releasing that
no> version?

Yeah, I think I saw something like that a few posts back.

... Computer Hacker wanted. Must have own axe.
--- MultiMail/Win v0.51
Gary McCulloch
2018-12-15 02:56:45 UTC
On Sat 15-Dec-2018 8:53a, Robert ***@3:770/3.0 said to
***@f201.n:
RW> -=> ***@f201.n wrote to All <=-

RW> no> I heard that the new author is rewriting the entire code for CNET Bbs
RW> no> for the Commodore 64. I was wondering how close he is to releasing
RW> that
RW> no> version?

RW> Yeah, I think I saw something like that a few posts back.

RW> ... Computer Hacker wanted. Must have own axe.
RW> --- MultiMail/Win v0.51

RW> --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
RW> * Origin: Agency HUB, Dunedin - New Zealand | Fido<>Usenet Gateway
RW> (3:770/3)

Jump over to www.cnet64.com or log onto fw2.cnetbbs.net:6800 for up to
date info on C-Net64.

//
// Gary McCulloch of Reign Of Fire BBS. rofbbs.ddns.net:2300
\X/ JoinLink - RetroNet - C=Net - FidoNet (931)/494-9100
Robert Wolfe
2018-12-17 01:24:06 UTC
I will have to take a look at this.
Phil Taylor
2018-12-18 05:38:50 UTC
That must be a lot fun rewriting someone zombie code.
--
yrNews Usenet Reader for iOS
http://appstore.com/yrNewsUsenetReader
Gary McCulloch
2018-12-18 17:07:27 UTC
On Tue 18-Dec-2018 6:38p, Phil ***@1:275/201.0 wrote:
PT> That must be a lot fun rewriting someone zombie code.

I know the main thing was to remove the use of the dongle, make it Y2K
compliance, and to make it telnetable. I think that was the 3 main things he
had to tackle first.

//