LCD Monitors..
Al DeRosa
2019-01-12 09:17:59 UTC
I posted on one of the Facebook groups asking this but here goes.. I am
looking for a decent S-Video to VGA converter to use with my C64c, I am not
looking for perfection as this computer is only being used temporarily until
I get my Ultimate64 which is on order and will be able to use the HDMI port
for the monitor. I bought a converter on Amazon and it was horrible, the
rainbow stripes across the top and bands down. I am only looking for decent
as this computer is only being used to program the Image BBS v2.0 program.
Any help???
Grant Taylor
2019-01-13 05:52:10 UTC
Post by Al DeRosa
Any help???
I don't know if it will help you or not—I'm not even sure it's
related—but I found Adrian's "How to convert CGA video to HDMI for
around $65" to be educational.

Maybe there's something in it that can help you (or someone else).

Link - How to convert CGA video to HDMI for around $65
-

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die
Al DeRosa
2019-01-12 19:09:07 UTC
Grant Taylor
2019-01-14 19:32:47 UTC
Going to check it out now. Thanks. :)
You're welcome.

I think it's very interesting content in and of itself.

I'm curious if it helps, or gives you any ideas.
--
Grant. . . .
unix || die