SCSI IEC ADAPTER
Charles Gutman
2019-06-07 06:22:53 UTC
Does anyone out there have any documentation on how to build a scsi adapter for the iec port?
If not, how about scsi to Expansion port?
I got a very nice scsi hard drive and am trying to get it hooked up.

Thanks so much
Anssi Saari
2019-06-11 08:13:21 UTC
Post by Charles Gutman
Does anyone out there have any documentation on how to build a scsi adapter for the iec port?
If not, how about scsi to Expansion port?
I got a very nice scsi hard drive and am trying to get it hooked up.
Thanks so much
A quick Google found one at
http://www.6502.org/users/andre/cbmhw/scsi/index.html#c64scsi. The
hardware doesn't seem that complicated and some variant of it has even
been tested, probably back in the 90s though.

Software support exists but you'd probably have to integrate that into
whatever you're planning to run yourself.

You're probably better off if you forget SCSI and go with something you
can buy today like a 1541 Ultimate or sd2iec for example.