Looking for C-128 Assemblers
PaulM
2020-01-25 16:38:46 UTC
Hi, I am new to CBM, looking for a (public domain) assembler. Familiar with Merlin in the Apple II and can't find Merlin 128 anywhere but that would be my first choice.
Andreas Kohlbach
2020-01-25 18:58:06 UTC
Have a look at cc65.org.
Andreas
Pinku Basudei
2020-01-25 22:30:42 UTC
On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 08:38:46 -0800 (PST)
Post by PaulM
Hi, I am new to CBM, looking for a (public domain) assembler. Familiar with Merlin in the Apple II and can't find Merlin 128 anywhere but that would be my first choice.
You can probably find something usefull here, cross-assembler or native:
https://codebase64.org/doku.php?id=tools:start
/ Pinku
Anssi Saari
2020-01-27 12:31:10 UTC
Post by PaulM
Hi, I am new to CBM, looking for a (public domain) assembler. Familiar
with Merlin in the Apple II and can't find Merlin 128 anywhere but
that would be my first choice.
AFAIK, Commodore Merlins (i.e. 64 and 128) are not public domain but
downloadable nevertheless. No idea if the manuals can be found
online. One assumes at least the C64 version's manual would be around.