Greetings...
Chicken Head
2019-01-18 03:39:45 UTC
Just wanted to send out greetings as an ancient Commodore user.

I currenty jockey between VICE running x128 and Novaterm (really good) and
FS-UAE running NComm.

I managed to get the old SuperPET roms running under VICE with the old Waterloo
Microsystems software...

I wish I could get an old PET terminal program to function at speeds over 300
baud!

The AHK Gang! Live on Riot.im. When we feel like it.
Andreas Kohlbach
2019-01-19 20:50:50 UTC
Post by Chicken Head
Just wanted to send out greetings as an ancient Commodore user.
I currenty jockey between VICE running x128 and Novaterm (really good) and
FS-UAE running NComm.
I managed to get the old SuperPET roms running under VICE with the old Waterloo
Microsystems software...
I have problems with the keyboard on the normal PET emulated by VICE
already. None of the keys work. Works with MAME though.
--
Andreas

My random thoughts and comments
https://news-commentaries.blogspot.com/