emulating CBM-II 630 or 730 with intel 8088 board
gryfo
2020-01-27 19:29:08 UTC
Hi,
I'd like to know, such object, with vice (xcbm2) for load CP/M-86.
Thanks.
Andreas Kohlbach
2020-01-28 17:54:21 UTC
Post by gryfo
I'd like to know, such object, with vice (xcbm2) for load CP/M-86.
As far as I know VICE does not emulate the 630. The best my emulator
(MAME) comes up with is CBM 620. Getting a BASIC prompt there.
Andreas
gryfo
2020-01-28 19:12:55 UTC
Post by Andreas Kohlbach
Post by gryfo
I'd like to know, such object, with vice (xcbm2) for load CP/M-86.
As far as I know VICE does not emulate the 630. The best my emulator
(MAME) comes up with is CBM 620. Getting a BASIC prompt there.
MMMM...
And how to configure the system for only Cbm in mame? And what files I
need for executing in mame that system?
gryfo
Risolto.
Andreas Kohlbach
2020-01-29 17:53:50 UTC
Post by gryfo
Post by gryfo
Post by Andreas Kohlbach
Post by gryfo
I'd like to know, such object, with vice (xcbm2) for load CP/M-86.
As far as I know VICE does not emulate the 630. The best my emulator
(MAME) comes up with is CBM 620. Getting a BASIC prompt there.
MMMM...
And how to configure the system for only Cbm in mame? And what files
I need for executing in mame that system?
You need to get hold of the BIOS files needed. If you acquired them you
can tell MAME to only show known BIOS files.

On Linux I usually launch a system from the command line.

mame cbm620
Post by gryfo
Risolto.
That seems to be the Italian word for "resolved".
--
Andreas