User Port Connector Enclosure
Charles Gutman
2020-08-18 04:40:48 UTC
I'm working on an RS232 Cable, but have came to realize that it looks crappy. Does anyone h or ppen to know where I may locate a thin enclosure for the user port connector end near the C64?
The other end looks beautiful and I really desire to make it look like an "actual cable."

Thanks so much

Charles
Robert Roland
2020-08-18 19:02:49 UTC
On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 21:40:48 -0700 (PDT), Charles Gutman
Post by Charles Gutman
Does anyone h or ppen to know where I may locate a thin enclosure for the user port connector end near the C64?
Would a 3D printed one be acceptable?

There are models available for free download. For example:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3368773
--
RoRo