Hello
Add Reply
Mike Lukasik
2024-10-13 07:57:16 UTC
Hi SCott I have have my grandson down from Toronto as he has to work tomorrow
and get double time. I am over at Rob's at 1PM on Monday so I will see if you
are around in the evening....... Michael

... There are two types of people; those who finish what they start and
Sean Dennis
2024-10-14 06:52:20 UTC
-=> Mike Lukasik wrote to SYSOP <=-

ML> Hi SCott I have have my grandson down from Toronto as he has to work
ML> tomorrow and get double time. I am over at Rob's at 1PM on Monday so I
ML> will see if you are around in the evening....... Michael

I think you put this message in the wrong area, my friend.

-- Sean

... Amiga made it possible. Commodore made it dead.