Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, July 19 (cancelled)
r***@iglou.com
2020-07-16 17:00:28 UTC
Dear C= and Ami aficionados,
Happy July! Our usual third-Sunday-of-the-month meeting is cancelled, due to the Covid-19 crisis and the restrictions placed at our venue, Panera Bread Restaurant in Fresno.
Meanwhile, I still intend to visit C= repairperson Ray Carlsen in southern Washington state (now delayed until Sept. or Oct.) and make a big order from AmigaKit.com (gotta keep the classic Amigas happy).

Staying busy with Commodore and Amiga,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group - http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
Daniel
2020-07-16 16:26:00 UTC
-=> ***@iglou.com wrote to All <=-

rb> Dear C= and Ami aficionados,
rb> Happy July! Our usual third-Sunday-of-the-month meeting is
rb> cancelled, due to the Covid-19 crisis and the restrictions placed at
rb> our venue, Panera Bread Restaurant in Fresno.
rb> Meanwhile, I still intend to visit C= repairperson Ray Carlsen in
rb> southern Washington state (now delayed until Sept. or Oct.) and make a
rb> big order from AmigaKit.com (gotta keep the classic Amigas happy).

Hi robert

I hope you're staying healthy and safe. I hoped the covid crap
would've been behind us by now. That's what I get for being an optimist.

Daniel Traechin

... Visit me at gopher://gcpp.world
Robert Bernardo
2020-07-18 17:30:54 UTC