Ramboard 1571 speed switch
Terry Raymond
2019-02-11 23:10:32 UTC
Hi
I had found info about the Ramboard or Other Hardware to add a speed
switch to a 1571 drive:

http://www.cbmstuff.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=55

Has pictures and instructions.

Ray Carlsen was nice enough to send me this info to me.

Terry Raymond
J.B. Wood
2019-02-12 11:23:30 UTC
Post by Terry Raymond
Hi
I had found info about the Ramboard or Other Hardware to add a speed
http://www.cbmstuff.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=55
Has pictures and instructions.
Ray Carlsen was nice enough to send me this info to me.
Terry Raymond
Hello, and Ray's a good man. I purchased some replacement 1541 drive OS
chips from him a few years ago. Sincerely,
J. B. Wood e-mail: ***@hotmail.com
Terry Raymond
2019-02-18 02:38:03 UTC
Hi
I had found info about the Ramboard or Other Hardware to add a Potentiometer
to a 1571 drive to be able to change its drive speed.
Terry Raymond
Terry Raymond
Terry Raymond
Terry Raymond
Terry Raymond
Terry Raymond
2019-02-18 02:43:22 UTC
Post by Terry Raymond
Hi
I had found info about the Ramboard or Other Hardware to add a speed
http://www.cbmstuff.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=55
Has pictures and instructions.
Ray Carlsen was nice enough to send me this info to me.
Terry Raymond
I had meant to say add a Potentiometer to a 1571 not a switch, sorry.