Sinclair ZX Spectrum Next Plus
Daniel
2020-03-08 09:31:39 UTC
If anyone follows Perry Fractic, he received a new xz next plus and excitedly
reviewed the device. I'm considering getting
the device now that he's done a thorough review.

Head on over to the retro recipes channel on youtube if this sounds interesting
to you.

Daniel Traechin
Andreas Kohlbach
2020-03-09 13:56:58 UTC
Post by Daniel
If anyone follows Perry Fractic, he received a new xz next plus and excitedly
reviewed the device. I'm considering getting
the device now that he's done a thorough review.
Head on over to the retro recipes channel on youtube if this sounds interesting
to you.
Many other Youtuber tested the Sinclair Next. Although the Retro Recipes
features a cute dog and even cuter wife (or girlfriend?). :-D
--
Andreas

PGP fingerprint 952B0A9F12C2FD6C9F7E68DAA9C2EA89D1A370E0
Don Lowery
2020-03-09 04:03:22 UTC
Da> If anyone follows Perry Fractic, he received a new xz next plus and
Da> excitedly reviewed the device. I'm considering getting
Da> the device now that he's done a thorough review.

HOT DOG! Will be taking a look later on.

ACME BBS-Member of fsxNet/WWIVNet/SciNet/AmigaNet/VKRadio/FidoNet/MicroNet.