It's quite in here
Daniel
2020-03-23 11:32:23 UTC
There are other channels that are more active now than ever. I hope everyone is
okay and healthy.

I updated to the latest firmware for my C64 mini. They added a game I think and
a few other nuances. I may load a petscii program on it to create screens for
the door game I'm creating. Having loads of fun.
Daniel Traechin
Don Lowery
2020-03-24 00:33:54 UTC
Da> I updated to the latest firmware for my C64 mini. They added a game I
Da> think and a few other nuances. I may load a petscii program on it to
Da> create screens for the door game I'm creating. Having loads of fun.

I got the new joystick for $24.95 with free shipping from the UK a couple of
days ago. They don't have any of the breadbox versions...but the joystick
they do have. Here's the link: https://tinyurl.com/vl59pv4

ACME BBS-Member of fsxNet/WWIVNet/SciNet/AmigaNet/VKRadio/FidoNet/MicroNet.
Daniel
2020-03-24 13:24:53 UTC
Re: Re: It's quite in here
By: Don Lowery to Daniel on Tue Mar 24 2020 01:33 pm

I followed your link and didn't find it. I went to the retro section and found
the joystick for $26.89. strange price.

Like selling a banana for $0.47 for two.
Daniel Traechin
Don Lowery
2020-03-25 01:53:09 UTC
Da> I followed your link and didn't find it. I went to the retro section and
Da> found the joystick for $26.89. strange price.

Saw they jacked up the price by $2.00 US. The think I like about them is free
shipping to this side of the pond & listing their prices in dollars...rather
than pounds.

Finally got to play around with the stick today. Noisy & kind of
temperamental...but not too bad.

ACME BBS-Member of fsxNet/WWIVNet/SciNet/AmigaNet/VKRadio/FidoNet/MicroNet.
Gary McCulloch
2020-03-25 04:57:32 UTC
On Wed 25-Mar-2020 2:24a, ***@1:340/7.0 said to Don Lowery:
D> Like selling a banana for $0.47 for two.
D> Daniel Traechin
D> --- SBBSecho 3.10-Win32
D> * Origin: Digital Distortion: digdist.synchro.net (1:340/7)

I looked and found no bananas, but found one at the supermarket.

-Spitfire Inc presents 3 Unique Systems...

Reign of Fire rof.cnetbbs.net:2300 C-Net Amiga Pro BETA System.
Reign of Fire II rof.cnet64.com:6400 C-Net DS-2 BETA System.
Reign of Fire III rof.cnet128.com:6800 C-Net Amiga Pro v3.05g.
* C-Net/5
Daniel
2020-03-25 06:48:11 UTC
Re: Re: It's quite in here
By: Gary McCulloch to Daniel on Wed Mar 25 2020 05:57 pm
Post by Gary McCulloch
D> Like selling a banana for $0.47 for two.
D> Daniel Traechin
D> --- SBBSecho 3.10-Win32
D> * Origin: Digital Distortion: digdist.synchro.net (1:340/7)
I looked and found no bananas, but found one at the supermarket.
-Spitfire Inc presents 3 Unique Systems...
Reign of Fire rof.cnetbbs.net:2300 C-Net Amiga Pro BETA System.
Reign of Fire II rof.cnet64.com:6400 C-Net DS-2 BETA System.
Reign of Fire III rof.cnet128.com:6800 C-Net Amiga Pro v3.05g.
* C-Net/5
* Origin: rof.cnetbbs.net:2300 * rof.cnet64.com:6400 (1:154/50)
*eyeroll*
Daniel Traechin