I hope you're all good
Daniel
2020-03-20 13:41:42 UTC
I am sending good wishes to everyone with good health and much love.
Daniel Traechin
Harry Potter
2020-03-21 11:16:56 UTC
OT, but :)
c***@gmail.com
2020-03-21 11:47:02 UTC
Post by Daniel
I am sending good wishes to everyone with good health and much love.
Daniel Traechin
Thanks Daniel!!! Well wishes to you and your family and friends!!!

~BK
Andreas Kohlbach
2020-03-21 11:50:04 UTC
Post by Daniel
I am sending good wishes to everyone with good health and much love.
Daniel Traechin
Thanks.

It's a good time now to exercise social distancing, to play on your
Commodore computer or using an emulator.

If one seeks for companionship, the VICE emulator offers "netplay", where
one starts VICE with this option and loads a game, acting as server. And
another user starts VICE as client. But so far I had no luck and
VICE crashed whenever a friend connected to me.

Be all safe, stay at home and kill some time with retro gaming, until the
threat is over.
--
Andreas

https://news-commentaries.blogspot.com/
Frank Linhares
2020-03-21 11:41:12 UTC
AK> It's a good time now to exercise social distancing, to play on your
AK> Commodore computer or using an emulator.

I have a backlog of 64s and Plus4s that need some love. A good cleaning, some
retrobriting and some new caps should keep me busy for the next few weeks.

Andreas Kohlbach
2020-03-22 13:38:29 UTC
Post by Frank Linhares
AK> It's a good time now to exercise social distancing, to play on your
AK> Commodore computer or using an emulator.
I have a backlog of 64s and Plus4s that need some love. A good cleaning, some
retrobriting and some new caps should keep me busy for the next few weeks.
Please don't retrobrite the Plus4s. ;-) Assuming the 4s is also black.
--
Andreas

PGP fingerprint 952B0A9F12C2FD6C9F7E68DAA9C2EA89D1A370E0
Frank Linhares
2020-03-22 20:22:56 UTC
AK> > I have a backlog of 64s and Plus4s that need some love. A good cleaning,
AK> > retrobriting and some new caps should keep me busy for the next few week
AK>
AK> Please don't retrobrite the Plus4s. ;-) Assuming the 4s is also black.

Why not, a bleached look for it is awesome, lol.

Gary McCulloch
2020-03-20 18:18:45 UTC
On Sat 21-Mar-2020 2:41a, ***@1:340/7.0 wrote:
D> I am sending good wishes to everyone with good health and much love.
D> Daniel Traechin
D> --- SBBSecho 3.10-Win32
D> * Origin: Digital Distortion: digdist.synchro.net (1:340/7)

Thanks. Its getting real slow at work. I work on the services side of
an auto dealer. We are still open, but we are getting fewer and fewer
customers.
Other than that, staying home has allowed me more time working on my
C64 BBS. Calling out to other boards and enjoying BBSing all together.
Just downloaded Striketerm and will be trying it on my C64 and see how
it does on some of the C64 and Amiga boards. It says it does 40 and 80
columns. We will see.

-Spitfire Inc presents 2 Unique Systems...

Reign of Fire II BBS
C-Net DS-2 BETA System - rof.cnet64.com:6400
Reign of Fire BBS
C-Net Amiga Pro BETA System - rof.cnetbbs.net:2300 - 931-494-9100
* C-Net/5