Texas Tech vs Virginia
b***@gmail.com
2019-04-08 22:16:47 UTC
Now for a little bit of fun... I tracked down the basketball simulation game in BASIC, and ran tonight's National Championship game between Texas Tech and Virginia. At the end of the game, I took a screenshot of the final results as played by VICE. Take a look. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj9V_5x2ju0XoNZPimYihpBEV0qXvw
Andreas Kohlbach
2019-04-09 18:38:56 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Now for a little bit of fun... I tracked down the basketball
simulation game in BASIC, and ran tonight's National Championship game
between Texas Tech and Virginia. At the end of the game, I took a
screenshot of the final results as played by VICE. Take a
look. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj9V_5x2ju0XoNZPimYihpBEV0qXvw
Nice. Am not a basketball fan so don't know any teams. But were the
results close to any real match?

Did you use real hardware or emulated the Commodore 64?
--
Andreas

My random thoughts and comments
https://news-commentaries.blogspot.com/
Anssi Saari
2019-04-10 07:27:48 UTC
Post by Andreas Kohlbach
Post by b***@gmail.com
Now for a little bit of fun... I tracked down the basketball
simulation game in BASIC, and ran tonight's National Championship game
between Texas Tech and Virginia. At the end of the game, I took a
screenshot of the final results as played by VICE. Take a
look. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj9V_5x2ju0XoNZPimYihpBEV0qXvw
Nice. Am not a basketball fan so don't know any teams. But were the
results close to any real match?
Well, looks like the actual result on April 8th was 85-77 for
Virginia. The simulation result was 89-66 so fairly close.