MadLib128 optimized and ready for downloading!
Harry Potter
2020-12-19 23:00:31 UTC
I am pleased to announce that, over the past two days, I optimized my MadLib128 software heavily. The main executable is own from 1.58k to 1.19k, and the application buffer stub from 1.14k to 1.05k. You can find it at https://sourceforge.net/projects/cc65extra/files/game. Enjoy, and tell me what you think!
Sal Barber
2020-12-20 23:53:46 UTC
very interesting!
Harry Potter
2020-12-21 12:30:31 UTC
Post by Sal Barber
I am pleased to announce that, over the past two days, I optimized my MadLib128 software heavily. The main executable is own from 1.58k to 1.19k, and the application buffer stub from 1.14k to 1.05k. You can find it at https://sourceforge.net/projects/cc65extra/files/game. Enjoy, and tell me what you think!
very interesting!
:D