Needed (WTB): 80-column to (monochrome) composite?
PaulM
2020-04-10 16:29:25 UTC
I am searching (so far with no luck) for a C128 cable that would allow me to view 80-column (monochrome) on a composite monitor. I have seen descriptions on how to make such a cable but I have no soldering or electronics skills.... but would gladly pay someone for time and materials and shipping....

Thanks,
Paul M
c***@msn.com
2020-05-16 12:56:38 UTC
Post by PaulM
I am searching (so far with no luck) for a C128 cable that would allow me to view 80-column (monochrome) on a composite monitor. I have seen descriptions on how to make such a cable but I have no soldering or electronics skills.... but would gladly pay someone for time and materials and shipping....
Thanks,
Paul M
I may have one if you're still looking.

-Tom