WARNING: Known scammer and thief Sean Robinson is back in action
Add Reply
The Society for Preventing Sean Robinson From Ever Escaping His Past
2019-01-25 16:27:17 UTC
Hello everyone,

This is being posted as a public service to the Commodore and Amiga
enthusiast communities.

Sean Robinson, a known scammer, con artist, liar, and thief is once
again making the rounds of the classic arcade, computer, and console
communities. Yes, this is the same Sean Robinson who was involved with
the founding of the Commodore Computer Club USA
(https://www.commodorecomputerclub.com/). He is mostly active in the
Pacific Northwest these days, though is accomplished at screwing people
over in online transactions.

Sean has spent time in jail in California for felony defrauding of
arcade game collectors. For more information regarding that (and a
copy of the court documents from before Sean had the conviction
expunged from his record), please visit the following link:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/247145-coleco-chameleon-hardware-speculations/page-470#entry3897510

For a more up-to-date copy of the court documents from after the
expungement took place as well as additional info regarding his more
recent scamming activity:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/247145-coleco-chameleon-hardware-speculations/page-472#entry3952025

And, for more juiciness regarding his involvement with the Coleco
Chameleon and how he swindled money out of that debacle:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/247145-coleco-chameleon-hardware-speculations/page-472#entry3952689

You may be tempted to think that he's paid his debt to society and
changed his ways. Don't be. Sean is pathologically incapable of
behaving with honesty, integrity, or any sort of moral or ethical sense
when it comes to having even a shred of decency in financial dealings.
He's been doing this for over 20 years at this point, and time and time
again we've seen how his behavior simply will not change.

Additionally, if you are aware of Sean Robinson being involved with (or
is becoming involved with) a club, event, or other organization, please
make the appropriate person(s) aware of his past.

Please help spread the word about this person. The sooner he is
completely ostracized from any community he may be seeking to harm the
better-off we'll all be.

Thank you,

The Society for Preventing Sean Robinson from Ever Escaping His Past.
Atari 3600
2020-10-04 02:24:17 UTC
Post by The Society for Preventing Sean Robinson From Ever Escaping His Past
[...]
I have also had an issue with with guy. I bought a huge lot of Commodore related stuff from him and he never delivered. Took him to Small Claims Court (Clark County Washington Case No. 20C2401-3). He tried to lie his way through the trial, but with my evidence (he is a very sloppy conman/scammer) the judge ruled in my favor. I did collect all the money plus court fees. He also tried to pull a fast one on me after the trial, where he had pretend fake lawyer dress me down over how the repayment was going to happen. The funny part was he tired to offer me Commodore hardware has part of his repayment.
- Robert