IDE64 Setup Utility Question
Charles Gutman
2020-07-19 02:41:03 UTC
GREAT NEWS! I just received my IDE64v4.3 in the mail on Thursday!
The "bad news," I'm not knowledgeable in regards to "compatibility" perspective.
I do have a cd from my days with the 3.2, but am uncertain if it will function adequately with the 4.2.
Any suggestions?
Also, just began taking my videos of my C64 cartridge experiences, and will be uploading them to youtube.com very soon.
Take care everyone and STAY SAFE!

Thanks so much

Charles
Silver Dream !
2020-07-19 08:15:51 UTC
Post by Charles Gutman
GREAT NEWS! I just received my IDE64v4.3 in the mail on Thursday!
Congrats!
Post by Charles Gutman
The "bad news," I'm not knowledgeable in regards to "compatibility" perspective.
What do you want to say? What "compatibility"?
Post by Charles Gutman
I do have a cd from my days with the 3.2, but am uncertain if it will function adequately with the 4.2.
And what do you have stored on that CD? The tools have certainly changed
in he meantime. So has the IDE64 native filesystem.
Post by Charles Gutman
Any suggestions?
Get the latest toolset from the net, set things up, enjoy! :-)
Charles Gutman
2020-07-19 17:28:40 UTC
Thanks so much.
These are actually "my exact thoughts" as well.
I will be downloading the software tomorrow and will try to see what I can do with it next weekend.

Thanks so much for the greatly appreciated input.

Have a blessed day

Charles