Zoomfloppy/Win32: batch file to automatically make a disk
Add Reply
Harry Potter
2019-06-07 21:10:49 UTC
I am now a proud owner of a Zoomfloppy and want to create a batch file to automating the process of making out disk images. Is anybody interested?
Thierry64
2019-06-16 03:02:06 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jun 2019 14:10:49 -0700 (PDT), Harry Potter
Post by Harry Potter
I am now a proud owner of a Zoomfloppy and want to create a batch file to automating the process of making out disk images. Is anybody interested?
hi !! ,. yess , me! , im a zoomfloppy user , from XAP1541 cable ( 1541
drive ) and 1571 drive ( use SRQ Nibbling support )

best regards

Thierry
Harry Potter
2019-06-16 12:02:37 UTC
:D I plan on making the batch file as soon as I reach my mother's house. My C64C and Zoomfloppy are there. :)
Harry Potter
2019-06-22 13:51:26 UTC
Here's the batch file:
----------------------------
@echo off
echo Type in the disk name, without quotes, or nothing to not format.
set /p dname=:
if "%dname%"=="" goto a2
set /p did=Now, type in the ID:
c:\opencbm\bin\cbmformat 8 "%dname%",%did%
:a2
c:\opencbm\bin\d64copy --warp "%~1" 8
pause
----------------------------
Enjoy, and tell me what you think!
Thierry64
2019-06-24 04:13:58 UTC
On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 06:51:26 -0700 (PDT), Harry Potter
Post by Harry Potter
----------------------------
@echo off
echo Type in the disk name, without quotes, or nothing to not format.
if "%dname%"=="" goto a2
c:\opencbm\bin\cbmformat 8 "%dname%",%did%
:a2
c:\opencbm\bin\d64copy --warp "%~1" 8
pause
Enjoy, and tell me what you think!