Comal-80 "SuperChip"
andy carmony
2020-12-31 23:18:42 UTC
I am looking for the Comal 80 SuperChip that was used in the Comal 80 expansion slot. I can find the original Comal 80 crt but can not find the SuperChip referenced anywhere.

I am working on building a Comal 80 cartridges for the C64 and would like to expand on it.

Much Thanks,

Andy
cts...@gmail.com
2021-01-01 14:07:11 UTC
Never heard of Comal 80 before this. I am interested in your project.
Is the Comal 80 language still be developed?

Chris
andy carmony
2021-01-01 19:48:36 UTC
No, not really. There are some OpenComal for different OS's on a few websites, all are quite outdated.
cts...@gmail.com
2021-01-03 01:22:41 UTC
How can we follow your project?
andy carmony
2021-01-03 03:09:07 UTC
As it is now I have a non-working prototype. I have some new brand name 74LS logic chips coming to see if that's my problem. I don't have a website or anything, but probably will post it on git hub once it's working.

Thanks for your interest. Would you be interested in a cartridge once I get it lined out?
cts...@gmail.com
2021-01-03 14:37:45 UTC
Yes!
andy carmony
2021-01-04 02:45:28 UTC
Yes!
I'll let you know when I have it ready.

Thanks
andy carmony
2021-01-18 19:18:49 UTC
Ok, github is here https://github.com/acarmony1/comal80

I have some extra PCBS/chips I would sell at cost if interested.. Email is (a)carmony(1) at google mail. remove parenthesis of course and its number 1.
andy carmony
2021-01-25 22:26:34 UTC
More info: https://carmony.xyz