C64 Basic cursor posi
Andreas Dissel
2024-08-18 06:38:10 UTC
-=> Paul Lee wrote to All <=-
Nhat-Viet> Hey, hey, hey!! Look what I found in the June 1992 issue of
Nhat-Viet> COMPUTE Magazine, Gazette edition! (page G-24,
Nhat-Viet> "Programmer's Page" column)
Nhat-Viet> POKE 211,C (moves cursor to specified Column, 0-79)
Nhat-Viet> POKE 214,R (moves cursor to specified Row, 0-24)
Yes, but you must PRINT a carriage return after that, or the ($D1) and
($F3) pointers won't be changed. So, that's why you must make
POKE 214,(R-1)AND255:PRINT:POKE 211,C instead, as I suggested before.
Marko
PL> This is such a late response, but if you are still there Marko, thank
PL> you so much. I was tearing my hair out, when my code was not setting
PL> the row. (but it was working everywhere else). You are a star!

This is an even later response, but it was very helpfull for me too.
I discovered it today. So thainx a bunch!

... MultiMail, the new multi-platform, multi-format offline reader!
___ MultiMail/Linux v0.49
Kalevi Kolttonen
2024-08-18 18:26:55 UTC
Post by Andreas Dissel
This is an even later response, but it was very helpfull for me too.
I discovered it today. So thainx a bunch!
Holy shit, the original thread was almost 30 years ago! :-)

br,
KK
Daniel Path
2024-08-19 08:50:17 UTC
Hello Kalevi,
Post by Andreas Dissel
This is an even later response, but it was very helpfull for me too.
I discovered it today. So thainx a bunch!
KK> Holy shit, the original thread was almost 30 years ago! :-)

wow... just... wow.

Regards,
--
dp

-=>> telnet://bbs.roonsbbs.hu:1212 <<=-

... Uptime: 90d 11h 25m 17s (?! or 40d 18h 10m 53s)