DOS utilities for quickly dealing with *.D64 1541 disk images
s***@gmail.com
2019-01-02 21:15:59 UTC
I just uploaded some DOS utilities for dealing with *.D64 disk images.
One program will give you directories of many D64 disk images with
one command. The other will extract an entire D64 image to a DOS
disk with one command. Written in ML1 with sourcecode included.
AT www.ml1compiler.org d64utils.zip
Steve
Andreas Kohlbach
2019-01-03 21:08:27 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
I just uploaded some DOS utilities for dealing with *.D64 disk images.
One program will give you directories of many D64 disk images with
one command. The other will extract an entire D64 image to a DOS
disk with one command. Written in ML1 with sourcecode included.
AT www.ml1compiler.org d64utils.zip
Thanks. Also the other programs offered look interesting.
--
Andreas

My random thoughts and comments
https://news-commentaries.blogspot.com/