Kickstarter Book - Dare to Dream: Commodore and Amiga Today?
RobertB
2024-07-12 05:43:19 UTC
David Pleasance of Commodore UK along with others, such as
Commodore Business Machines engineer Dave Haynie, are kickstarting a new
book, “Dare to Dream: Commodore and Amiga Today?” As sub-titled, it is
“A Vision of What Commodore and Amiga Could Have Been... Should Have
Been…” Check out the 6 1/2 minute video and the rest of the Kickstarter
project at

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/daretodreamhardback/dare-to-dream-commodore-and-amiga-today

The Kickstarter ends on Sunday, August 4.

I’ve backed the book,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group –
http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network –
http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan
Dave Drum
2024-07-12 17:14:40 UTC
-=> RobertB wrote to All <=-

Ro> David Pleasance of Commodore UK along with others, such as
Ro> Commodore Business Machines engineer Dave Haynie, are kickstarting a
Ro> new book, “Dare to Dream: Commodore and Amiga Today?” As
Ro> sub-titled, it is “A Vision of What Commodore and Amiga Could Have
Ro> Been... Should Have Been…” Check out the 6 1/2 minute video and
Ro> the rest of the Kickstarter project at

Ro> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/daretodreamhardback/dare-to-dream-c
Ro> ommodore-and-amiga-today

Ro> The Kickstarter ends on Sunday, August 4.

Ro> I’ve backed the book,
Ro> Robert Bernardo
Ro> Fresno Commodore User Group –
Ro> http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm
Ro> Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network –
Ro> http://www.portcommodore.com/sccan

Hopefully there is a special corner of hell reserved for Irving Gould
and Medhi Ali. Bv)=

... MS-DOS=suit & tie, Macintosh=cool shades, Amiga=high heels & leather
RobertB
2024-07-19 17:36:50 UTC
Now 51% funded!

Back in California,
Keith
2024-07-21 04:00:03 UTC
Post by RobertB
Now 51% funded!
Why would we kickstart a book? They can just publish
it to sell on Amazon kindle or another epublisher.

Just askin...
robertb

robertb