cottonwood bbs anyone have a status
Grant Weasner
2022-12-04 21:35:58 UTC
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has a status of cottonwoodbbs and BALBAZAAR ?

I tried to connect on 12/3/2022 and seems like all his systems are down.

Anyone have any news about cottonwood bbs and or BALBAZAAR?

... Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your trip in kilometers
Gary McCulloch
2022-12-04 07:37:47 UTC
On Mon 5-Dec-2022 10:35a, Grant ***@3:770/100.0 wrote:
GW> Hi all,

GW> I'm wondering if anyone has a status of cottonwoodbbs and BALBAZAAR ?

GW> I tried to connect on 12/3/2022 and seems like all his systems are down.

GW> Anyone have any news about cottonwood bbs and or BALBAZAAR?

GW> ... Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your trip in
GW> kilometers

GW> --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/12/24 (Linux/64)
GW> * Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (3:770/100)

Its been awhile since I called Cottonwood. Was that a C*Base BBS?

* ACIS Member. AmigaNet ArakNet C=Net FidoNet RetroNet
* C-Net/5
Divarin
Bernd Bachmann
2022-12-21 03:19:00 UTC
No luck here.
I can ping cottonwood bbs on cottonwoodbbs.dyndns.org but telnet
connection is refused on port 6502.

-BB-
Post by Grant Weasner
Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone has a status of cottonwoodbbs and BALBAZAAR ?
I tried to connect on 12/3/2022 and seems like all his systems are down.
Anyone have any news about cottonwood bbs and or BALBAZAAR?
... Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your trip in kilometers
-+- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
+ Origin: Agency HUB, Dunedin - New Zealand | Fido<>Usenet Gateway
(3:770/3)
Kalevi Kolttonen
2022-12-21 21:17:39 UTC
Post by Bernd Bachmann
No luck here.
I can ping cottonwood bbs on cottonwoodbbs.dyndns.org but telnet
connection is refused on port 6502.
It worked for me at 23:17 o'clock EET.

br, KK